Willamette Dental is the largest private group practice in the United States with 53 locations throughout Oregon, Washington, and Idaho. Our offices are modern facilities with new equipment, instruments, and supplies. We offer administrative and management support services to all of our locations so that our general dentists are freed from administrative headaches and can focus on quality patient care.
Our practice provides a stable environment and offers a large, diverse patient base. Our mission is to expand our position in managed dental care, providing a variety of innovative program with patients, their care being our #1 priority.
Currently, we have an excellent opportunity for a high performing Full Time General Dentist in our Tillamook, OR Office. As the solo practitioner, you'll be practicing full-scope dentistry, offering comprehensive treatment plans to our patients. This full time position is four 10 hour days a week. Enjoy freedom from administrative headaches as we provide all support services. This position comes with an excellent compensation package that includes a guaranteed salary, incentive pay, relocation assistance, and benefits.
Our benefits package includes:
• Medical, Dental, and Vision
• Malpractice Insurance
• Short, Long-Term Disability & Life Insurance
• 401(k) and Deferred Compensation
• Holiday, Paid Time Off & Professional Leave
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Continuing Education Funds, In-House Continuing Education
• Relocation Assistance
• License Reimbursement and Association Dues
Submit CV to Tiffany Brown, Specialty Dentist Recruiter at 503-952-2171 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You're welcome to visit Tiffany Brown and Dr. Adjaj at the upcoming California Dental Association Annual Conference Booth #513, August 15th-17th at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco to learn more about group practice opportunities and to enter our free raffle!
• DDS or DMD from an accredited University
• Active License
• Desire to serve
• At least 2 years of experience working as a General Dentist
• Completion of General Practice Residency program
• Evidence-Based Approach to Dental Care
Headquartered in Hillsboro, Oregon, Willamette Dental Group has been providing high quality dentistry for more than 40 years. The company is...