The Celestar Corporation is anticipating a future need for GEOINT/Geospatial Analysts . If you would like to be considered and notified about opportunities specific to this operations specialty, we welcome you to submit your resume. Once the specific needs and locations are determined, we will reach out to see if you’re still on the market and interested. We realize that you may currently be employed, but like anything these days…Everything is Subject to Change!
PROTECT YOUR FUTURE….Keep Your Options Open!
- Perform a wide range of assignments, including extracting and manipulating geospatial data, developing geospatial products, manipulating imagery, and performing analyses of all types of national and commercial imagery.
- Investigate, interpret, and resolve complex problems with products and processes. Implement solutions, where needed.
- Monitor schedules and metrics and report completion status and performance per customer requirements.
Come onboard with a company that Values it’s Employees!
- Minimum of 3-10 years of experience. Bachelor degree in related field will count for 4 yrs of experience.
- Capability to read and understand Intelligence issues, military affairs, and use GIS to develop geospatial intelligence reports and products to solve problems.
- Demonstrated MS Word, Power Point, database entry, and graphic design principles and skills.
- Knowledge and experience with digital cartography, image processing, computer technology, geographical information systems (GIS), geospatial production techniques, remote sensing and photogrammetry; symbolization, generalization, rules and text placement
- Experience with ArcGIS, ArcSDE, ArcView, ArcIMS, ArcTools, IEC (Integrated Exploitation Capability) system, SocetSet, Terra Explorer/Builder, RemoteView, ERDAS IMAGINEM MRSID,VB/VBA (or some other OO scripting language), Oracle and other appropriate software to analyze geospatial data.
- Demonstrated knowledge of commercial imagery, products, processes and sensors.
- Demonstrated customer skills.
- All positions are required to deploy for 6 months.
- Active Top Secret Level Clearance w/SCI Access
Celestar, a Veteran Owned Company, is Very Competitive with Salaries and Benefits. As an example, we offer Company Paid Benefits that include Employee and Family Dental Insurance, Employee Health insurance, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability Insurance. We also offer a 401k retirement company match, paid Holidays and Personal Time Off!
Celestar Corporation - 16 months ago