Timmons Group has been a leader in innovative geospatial consulting. At Timmons Group we work every day to solve complex problems for our clients and deliver intuitive, user-friendly geospatially-focused solutions.
The Ideal Candidate
At Timmons Group, this candidate will work with our clients to understand their business activities, workflows, and needs on multiple levels (from a technical, functional, practical, and end-user perspective). The candidate will be a highly engaging individual who will work with creative and technical team-members to plan, develop, test, and deliver awesome products iteratively. Managing multiple projects, schedules, and removing impediments for your team are key components of this job. Timmons Group will look for candidates who can facilitate project team interactions, scrums, sprint planning, sprint retrospectives, and product grooming meetings for internal or external projects. What are the skills needed for this position? If you have the traits and skills below contact us!
- Ownership – the ability to take on tasks and own them
- Passionate about working with a team to solve problems, communicate, and over-deliver
- Willing to ask questions and share opinions
- Creative problem solver
- Business analysis skills
- Ability to think spatially (prior geospatial experience desired but not required)
- Experience managing project scope, schedule, and fee
- Agile training (desired but not required)
- Desire to learn and pick up new skills quickly
Culture and Perks
Why work at Timmons Group? Not only is Timmons Group a great place to work but we have some other goodies to throw in as well including:
- Our projects (solve real-world problems thru geospatial technology)
- Agile culture
- Working with smart people and clients on exciting initiatives
- Team atmosphere
- Flexible work schedule
- Excellent Benefits
Details about the Job
So…what will you be doing every day at Timmons Group? Get some great real-world experience and:
- Working with teams across multiple projects to gather, groom, and deliver on requirements
- Facilitate planning, iterative reviews and remove impediments for your teams
- Work with our clients in developing innovative geospatial solutions
- Providing consultation, business analysis, project management, and oversight on multiple projects of varying duration and complexity.
- Managing release plans, schedules, and bi-weekly iterative progress reviews for our teams and clients.
Have we piqued your interest? If you are seriously interested and qualified, submit a resume, an example of something you’ve done - or both - via our careers page at www.timmons.com. We anticipate getting lots of resumes, so make sure you distinguish yourself as the obvious choice for an interview!
Timmons Group - 2 years ago