Do you have a unique combination of strong technical and customer service skills? Learn about the latest Esri technology in this consultative support role while providing timely, expert assistance to our customers by phone and e-mail. Join the team whose mission is to put into practice Esri’s long standing commitment of serving and responding to our user community.
- Provide high-quality support to end users of Esri software to solve technical problems
- Identify, understand, and recommend solutions for customer issues or questions using ArcGIS including ArcGIS for Desktop, ArcSDE technology, geodatabase, and related ArcGIS products and technologies
- Document technical issues through incident tracking involving authoring, technical editing, and publishing of Knowledge Base articles and various authoritative online content
- Develop and create documentation used to partner with software development teams to troubleshoot issues and evaluate solutions
- Interpret user issues to determine or recommend software changes to programmers/software engineers
- Bachelor’s in GIS, computer science, engineering, mathematics, or related field
- Three years of experience in the job offered or three years of expereince as a system administrator, website developer, SQL server developer, software developer/database administrator
- Demonstrated knowledge or experience in GIS digital mapping, GIS database systems, COM, ATL, MFC, ArcInfo, and ArcGIS
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Learn more and apply online at www.esri.com/careers . Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) supporting diversity in the workforce.
Esri - 11 months ago
Esri helps organizations map and model our world. Esri’s GIS technology enables them to effectively analyze and manage their...