To assist in a variety of GIS related duties with the Public Works Department.
- Assist with GIS map production and other related work.
- Leads GPS field data collection,
- Provides survey grade GPS capture of infrastructure features.
- Post-processing and quality control of incoming GPS data.
- Correction of Utilities data within SDE environment.
- Other related support activities.
- Perform duties and responsibilities as required.
Experience & Education:
Experience : Must be at least 18 years of age. One year of experience using ESRI suite of products required. Work experience with a municipal utility required. Prior work with Trimble products preferred.
Education : Bachelor's degree in computer science, geography, or related field and one year of experience in GIS updating and editing; or any combination of equivalent experience and education equivalent to graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with major course work in geography, computer science, planning and/or civil engineering.
Hours : Flexible - 20 hrs per week
Must have a valid driver's license with a good driving record and the ability to pass a background investigation, physical exam, and drug screen.