Manhattan Associates continues to deliver on its 22-year heritage of providing global supply chain excellence to more than 1,200 customers worldwide that consider supply chain optimization core to their strategic market leadership. The company's supply chain innovations include: Manhattan SCOPE® a portfolio of software solutions and technology that leverages a Supply Chain Process Platform to help organizations optimize their supply chains from planning through execution; Manhattan SCALE™, a portfolio of distribution management and transportation management solutions built on Microsoft. NET technology; and Manhattan Carrier™, a suite of supply chain solutions specifically addressing the needs of the motor carrier industry. For more information, please visit www.manh.com.
Manhattan is looking for a Principal technical analyst in the transportation customer support group .
The Principal Support Analysts triage complex technical issues and develop software enhancements for customers in production support mode. They may occasionally be required to travel to customer sites. They developed expertise and excellent troubleshooting skills for one or more MA products. Successful candidate will work independently on tasks while interacting with clients, professional services and the R&D teams
• Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work with our clients.
• Has willingness to understand both product technology and functionality in order to support highly complex software solution.
• Has willingness to work in a collaborative workflow process where multiple people participate in varying roles on one task.
• Uses programming and technical knowledge to design, develop, and troubleshoot software, and can execute programming tasks both efficiently and with a high degree of quality.
• Must be able to work under tight deadlines on stressful production crisis situations.
• Self-motivated, industrious and has the ability to juggle multiple projects/tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to demonstrate good analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Ability to creatively design and build systems in a high-energy, fast-paced Agile Scrum Environment.
* Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or related technical degree.
5-7+ years overall packaged software experience in development, implementation and/or support capacity.
* 5+ years of experience in Java/J2EE and OOAD
* 5+ years of UNIX and Windows based development experience.
* Oracle or MS SQL Server Database experience required
* Conversant with Rational Rose / STL / Rogue Ware / Purify / XML
• 7+ years’ experience working with Java/J2EE Development experience.
• Expert in databases, SQL programming in Oracle 9i and higher, DB2.
• Highly experienced in JDBC, DAO, EJB, MDB, Hibernate.
• Experienced in Spring, JSF, AJAX, Struts, XML/XSLT. • Experienced in IBM Websphere, WBI, WebMethods, JBoss.
• Experienced in SOAP, Webservices, Websphere MQ, LDAP. • Primary experience should be in a Unix environment preferably AIX, HP-Unix.
• Development experience delivering product to external customers.
Highly Preferred Experience :
• Experience in Supply Chain transportation Industry
• Experience in production support for high- med severity issues
• Experience in product development life cycle.
• Knowledge or experience in Rateware, PCMiller.
Manhattan Associates serves up a cocktail of supply chain management software and systems, sans cherry. It provides customers in the...