Brief Job Summary
This position would be responsible for proactively sourcing and recruiting Technology and Digital Solutions professionals. Specifically responsible for reviewing resumes, sourcing candidates, conducting phone screening and interviewing applicants, scheduling interviews, conducting interviews, extending job offers, and maintaining a pipeline of potential candidates through various networking techniques.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Proactively source and recruit Technology and Digital Solutions professionals.
• Identify and attract top-performing professionals both in response to our current openings and on a proactive basis to create a pipeline of candidates.
• Have a continuous network and pipeline of skilled, IT and Digital Solutions professionals at all times
• Use your network of professionals to attract top talent for various IT positions
• Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants
; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
• Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; escorting applicant to interviews.
• Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with hiring managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
• Network within major markets to brand GMR as an employer of choice
• Attend and recruit at job/college fairs in all major markets
• Partner with Universities/Colleges and city/state organizations in key markets
• Facilitate web based staffing solutions
• Maintain and update staffing process using applicant tracking system
• Identify new and innovative ways to source direct hires
• Input appropriate data into ATS
• Other duties as assigned
Educational and Experience Requirements
• 2-5 years previous experience in IT staffing and recruiting required
• Must have a large, well-connected network of IT professionals to network with
• Involvement in various professional and networking organizations is highly preferred
• At least 1 year of technical / IT recruiting experience, preferably in a fast paced environment
• Experience with prospecting and proactive recruitment techniques
• Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to effectively communicate with potential applicants
Knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
Ability to demonstrate multiple tasks
Ability to demonstrate problem solving without supervision
Ability to demonstrate excellent time management and organizational skills
Ability to work independently and work with a team
Must be a self-starter and self-motivated
Bilingual communication skills preferred but not required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or touch objects or controls and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, and reach above shoulders, kneel, stoop or crouch. Specific abilities required by this job include close vision, the ability to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted, and sitting for extended periods of time.
GMR Marketing - 14 months ago
GMR Marketing brings products to the people. The company produces product promotions at shopping malls, temporary retail locations,...