We are currently expanding our Microsoft Dynamics Consulting practice which provides implementation, training, custom report creation, support and integration services for Microsoft Dynamics GP.
The GP Consultant will focus on assisting existing and prospective clients with their GP implementation.
• Implementation of core and advanced Dynamics GP software.
• Implement process improvements with system solutions.
• Train end users on how to effectively use features and applications.
• Support existing client base.
• Obtain and maintain Dynamics GP certifications
• Assist in Sales Cycle to analyze client needs and demonstrate a solution.
• Build and maintain strong, long term client relationships.
• 5+ Years Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) implementation experience across variety of industries.
• Hands on experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP Core, Distribution, and Manufacturing modules.
• Additional experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP Project Accounting, Payroll, Human Resources, Field Service, Fixed Assets, Work Flow, Business Portal, and Forecaster are a plus.
• Proven knowledge of Integration Manager, eConnect, Management Reporter and SQL Reporting Services.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related degree.
• Strong knowledge of SQL Server.
• Solid data schema knowledge of Dynamics GP
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Superior time management skills, including sense of urgency and proactive approach.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Ability to work on and successfully complete multiple projects at the same time.
• Ability to successfully contribute to the success of a strategic business unit of the firm.
• Strict adherence to professional ethics.
RubinBrown LLP - 9 months ago