Job Summary (Primary Function)
Under general supervision of the Sr. Specialist of Innovations and New Business; develops Guthy Renker (GR) Training materials, agendas, templates, quizzes and other written and electronic documentation for GR Vendors.
Develops, updates and maintains training material and GR Training Library.
Develops, updates and maintains GR agendas.
Creates training material when defects are identified with the highest of priorities.
Provides materials to trainers to ensure optimal training for call center agents.
Updates and maintains learning databases.
Partners with Quality Assurance and multiple call centers to understand business trends.
Translates materials from English to Spanish.
Spanish Specific: Translation of English training materials to Spanish and to assist with auditing Spanish Calls.
Maintains regular and reliable attendance.
Adheres to all company policies and procedures.
Other duties / responsibilities may be assigned to this position at the manager’s discretion.
Job Requirements ( Evaluation Factors: Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Ability )
- Associate’s degree in Computer Technology or Communications or equivalent work experience required.
- Working knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc) required. Call center applications, quality tools and technologies and other related call center software.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal communication skills. Impeccable written communication skills. Clear, concise and direct writing skills. Excellent grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- Ability to analyze data and develop appropriate strategies.
- Spanish Specific: Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills via the Spanish language.
- Requires over six months and up to and including twelve months to become proficient in all phases of position.
- Minimum of two years’ related experience and/or training required.
Contact with Others-
- Internal and external contacts with employees and vendors.
- Access to sensitive information to include but not limited to Vendor reporting, training and quality evaluation information, and documented feedback. An average degree of discretion is required.
Responsibility for Accuracy-
- Responsible for proofing and editing own work. Responsible for accuracy of documentation provided to Guthy-Renker and Guthy-Renker vendors.
Physical Demand -
- Little physical effort required. Work requires sitting, standing, walking and light lifting in an office setting.
Mental and/or Visual Demand -
- An average degree of mental and visual alertness is required.
Resourcefulness / Initiative-
- Requires overall general knowledge of inter-related company operations, policies, and procedures and their application to the situation at hand. Duties require outstanding judgment, initiative and ability to make appropriate assessments and to deal with complex training issues with a great sense of urgency. Creative and independent thinking required to interpret and analyze facts and circumstances surrounding problems or transactions and to determine the appropriate action to take to complete assignments. Must make decisions guided by precedent and within limits of policies established by GR, LLC.
5. WORKING CONDITIONS
- Exposed to normal office environment.
Maintains favorable working relationships with all company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate which will be conducive to maximizing employee morale, productivity, efficiency and effectiveness.
The incumbent must be able to work in a structured, fast-paced, multi-task, deadline oriented, stressful and demanding environment. While performing the duties of this job, the incumbent must be able to regularly cope with and handle changes in direction and serious pressure.
Guthy|Renker Fulfillment Services, LLC - 10 months ago