Bachelor's Degree in engineering, science, or related discipline.
Strong leadership qualities and ability to lead by example.
Comfort level with change and the ability to lead change.
Solid interpersonal and team orientation qualities.
Technical and problem-solving capabilities.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Willing to work rotating shifts (may vary by location).
Ability to relocate within the U.S.
- Work at one of our 12 domestic breweries in the brewing, operations, logistics, quality, or utilities departments.
- Learn the brewing and packaging processes through hands-on training.
- Lead and coach teams through troubleshooting and monitoring of key operating processes and equipment.
- Manage highly automated, complex processes, in a fast-paced environment.
- Develop, monitor, and maintain production plans, inventories, and schedules to ensure excellent process performance and product quality.
- Identify areas to improve operations in order to achieve or exceed key performance indicators and targets.
- Work with senior leaders to drive process improvement initiatives and change efforts.
Based in St. Louis, Anheuser-Busch is the leading American brewer, holding a 47.6 percent share of U.S. beer sales to retailers. The...