Responsible for Portfolio Reporting and Compliance Testing of selected CLO funds managed by the firm.
Will perform comprehensive Trustee Report reconciliation and verification of all quarterly payment date calculations.
Will act as the operations point person at each stage of the life of the fund.
- 3 to 5 years prior experience with CLO reporting and compliance requirements.
- Knowledge of Wall Street Office software
- Familiarity with Rating Agencies (Moody’s, S&P, Fitch)
- Prior experience with bank loan settlements and familiarity with LSTA guidelines
- Knowledge of US leveraged loan market and structure finance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
Blackstone - 24 months ago
Throw a rock and you're bound to hit a Blackstone investment. The Blackstone Group is one of the largest private equity firms and...