The Slot Technician department works closely with Slot Administration to ensure that all gaming machines are working properly for the enjoyment of our guests.
- Responsible for supporting the needs of the operations and marketing divisions of the Slot Department.
- Responsible for gaming machine repairs and updates, gaming systems maintenance, moving machines, game performance resolutions, customer service, the protection of game integrity, and completing tasks associated with project plans.
Status: Full Time or Steady Extra
- Requires a minimum of three years of Slot Technical Repair experience and a functional knowledge of slot accounting, player tracking, and progressive systems.
- Proficiency in MS Office is preferred, but not required.
- A valid Nevada Gaming License is required and must be obtained before entering this position.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
Wynn Las Vegas - 22 months ago
What happens in Vegas no longer stays in Vegas. It also happens in China. Wynn Resorts, the brainchild of gaming mogul and former Mirage...