Gap - District Loss Prevention Manager - Cross Island & Long Island
- Shortage Reduction / Investigations - 45%
- Responsible for working with General Managers and District Managers to identify inventory shortage opportunities and recommend resolutions.
- Deliver Loss Prevention training to head of stores and other key field positions.
- Responsible for ensuring execution and compliance of target store/shortage reduction programs.
- Assess store and district needs to ensure Loss Prevention resources (CCTV, EAS, Public View & Manpower) are properly deployed.
- Develop district specific shortage action plans.
- Conducts investigations and interviews for inventory, cash loss, and breach of company policies and procedures.
- Proactively monitor controls to identify employee theft.
- Assist with internal investigations as directed by supervisor.
- Training and People Development - 35%
- Responsible for coordinating the recruiting hiring and training of Loss Prevention personnel.
- Responsible for ensuring completion of the Loss Prevention training program for Loss Prevention personnel.
- Identify through succession planning top talent for next level career opportunities.
- Responsible for developing and administering Individual Development Objectives, quarterly check-ins, and annual reviews for 10-20 Loss Prevention personnel.
- Operations / Safety - 20%
- Manage monthly Travel & Expense budgets.
- Manage LP staffing budgets in assigned districts.
- Follow-up through store visits to compliance of company policy and procedures.
- Assist in the creation of action plans to achieve operational compliance.
- Work closely with management to communicate and train operational standards.
- Offer recommendations and solutions in crisis situations such as work place violence, protest and demonstrations.
- Communicate all safety related policies using all available communication vehicles.
- Inspect compliance to company safety policy and procedures through store visits and provide direction and training to ensure opportunities are identified are corrected.
- Excellent communication, written and verbal.
- Excellent delegation and follow-up skills.
- Loss Prevention investigation and interview experience required.
- Excellent time management and prioritizing skills.
- Basic knowledge of computer application; ex; Excel, Word, and Power point.
- High school diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred.
- Wicklander or Reid interviewing and integration certification preferred.
- 3-5 years of retail Loss Prevention management experience.
- Ability to travel to stores within assigned area, and maneuver around sales floors, stock room and offices.
- District Loss Prevention Manager must be able to work for periods of time at a desk on a computer.
- Must successfully complete and pass Gap Inc.'s pre-employment background screening.
- If offered employment, must successfully complete and pass Gap Inc.'s pre-employment drug screening for Loss Prevention personnel
GAP GLOBAL NA
GAP Inc - 14 months ago
The ubiquitous clothing retailer Gap has been filling closets with jeans and khakis, T-shirts, and poplin since the Woodstock era. The firm,...