Gas Accounting Team Lead
TX - Dallas
Store Support Center-Corporate
5 - 7 Years
The position will lead a team of non-exempt employees that are responsible for timely and accurate transaction processing in SEI Fuels' Billings and Collections department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Lead a team of non-exempt employees.
• Establish and maintain an efficient and effective set of review steps and operational controls to ensure team is operating within protocols.
• Provide feedback to team members and to management as needed when procedures are not being followed.
• Common business processes are customer billings, cash receipts, and collections.
• Assist management in the design and implementation of various process improvements to support scalable business growth.
• Understand and accurately communicate current state business processes, including existing obstacles and inefficiencies.
• Consider alternative solutions and provide recommendations to management. Participate in special projects as directed.
Education: Associates / 2 Yr. Degree
Experience: 5+ years
Strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills are required to independently understand and appropriately respond to a variety of business process issues.
The position requires strong computer skills.
Microsoft Office programs (particularly Word and Excel) are heavily used.
Knowledge of accounting systems and database concepts is useful.
The ability to effectively address employee performance issues by appropriately using both positive and negative reinforcement techniques will be essential to the success of this position.
Strong organizational skills are required to identify and prioritize deadlines across multiple assignments.
7-Eleven - 30+ days ago
"If convenience stores are open 24 hours, why the locks on their doors?" If anyone knows, it's 7-Eleven. The North American...