We are currently seeking a Gas Utility Field Manager capable of managing our plumbing technicians in the field and in interacting with our customers. Although we are based out of Long Island, NY, the position will be based out of Westchester, NY. Please respond via email with your resume, references and a brief description of yourself.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in the gas utility industry and with managing crews in the repair and maintenance of critical utility infrastructure in the street and in customer's homes.
- Maintain a safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures
- Become an expert of our technical processes and systems
- Be a resource for our technicians from a technical and human resources prospective
- Be responsible for the quality and quantity of work completed in the field
- Generate field reports and other required documentation as needed
- Represent our company in the field -- manage client expectations and maintain a professional demeanor at all times
- Be responsible for crew and vehicle readiness every day;Spare Parts and Materials;Proper Safety Equipment and Tools
- Be on time to jobsites and responsible for crews performing work on natural gas plumbing inside customers' homes
- Willingness to travel and work non-standard days/hours as necessary
The ideal candidate:
- Has a background managing utility or contractor crews
- Has experience working with natural gas plumbing, meters, valves and infrastructure
- Is capable of accurately completing reports outlining daily work performed
- Is responsive to the needs of our crews
- Has experience working closely with customers to ensure accurate billing is performed
- Can remain cool under pressure
- Is reliable and dedicated to maintaining an efficient and safe work environment
Our Company is proud to offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Excellent Health Plan
- 401K Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Dynamic and supportive work environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pipeline Robotics / Energy Research & Development / Utility Field Services
On a daily basis, energy and utility companies face...