Responsiblities include collecting entrance fees, reconciling fees on a per shift basis, assisting the public with directions, information, etc. and maintaining general order at gate areas.
TYPICAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Greet and provide information to customers.
• Issue parking permits.
• Collect fees for permits.
• Account for boat trailer spaces available for use.
• Collect visitor use data as required by the Metropolitan Council.
• Rent or check out equipment.
• Provide on-site assistance with daily use and work to ensure proper use of grounds and facilities.
• At least 16 years of age.
• Available to work weekends and holidays on a regular basis throughout employment.
• Able to report to work location (Baylor, Lake Minnewashta and Lake Waconia Regional Parks).
• Good customer service skills.
• Experience handling cash.
• Able to communicate effectively.
SCORED EXAMINATION PROCESS:
All applications will be screened for minimum qualifications, scored and ranked. The highest ranked candidates meeting minimum qualifications will be recommended for the scored oral examination (interview). Final selection for the position will include successful completion of oral interviews and background and physical examination.
Carver County, MN - 11 months ago