- This position is responsible for daily review and approval of T&E expense reports as well as Corporate Cards Administration and Maintenance
intercompany clearing between entities
- Process Travel and entertainment reports for various departments (Adhere to compliance policies, issue and research discrepancies companys RBS credit cards).
- Credit Card maintenance / liaison with RBS Card administrations.
- Set up and administer purchasing cards programs.
- Monthly analysis and accruals- Telecom (review and process payables), Line of credit bank fees, and Travel and Entertainment.
- Maintain Wire payments and instructions to various vendors (Ex: Line of credits).
- Fund A/P and GBP Foreign currency cash accounts by wire.
- Review clearance of spot accounts (FX Currency).
- Analyze and prepare journal entries- Management fee (depreciation), Foreign Currency (Interest Bank Fees), Bank deposit, top-side cash and various reclasses,
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Detail oriented, high degree of accuracy in all duties.
- Ability to think and operate beyond standard scope of responsibility, possess strong decision making skills, demonstrate independent judgment.
- Highly organized and adept at time management.
- Ability to excel in a stressful environment, properly prioritize and manage several competing initiatives / responsibilities while meeting firm deadlines.
- Strong team player, willing to assist in additional responsibilities to leverage peers and serve as backup support.
- Strong project management skills - must have ability to see a project from creation to completion.
- Exceptional communication skills; ability to communicate openly with all levels of employees on a variety of matters both written and verbal.
- Possess an ability to develop process efficiencies and seek continuous improvement within analytical functions.
- Working knowledge of Oracle Financial system.
- Comply with firm attendance requirements.
It is the policy of The Royal Bank of Scotland, PLC and its subsidiaries to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other factor protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Employer immigration sponsorship not available for this role.
Royal Bank of Scotland Group - 16 months ago