• As a part of M&IB NA Finance General Accounting department manage Travel Policy Compliance and T&E expense and travel booking processes, maintain, track and report procurement
data analysis to drive cost savings, lead Corporate Card Administration for M&IB Americas employee
• Managing M&IB travel reimbursement processes- validating, producing ad-hoc and scheduled travel reports, audit and payments, make exceptions to Policy, handle escalated issues
• Manage M&IB travel booking and exception process by providing online booking tool support, exceptions, liaise with the vendor IT support, provide training, ensure employee compliance
• Coach and supervise daily activities of four T&E analysts
• Managing Concur (Travel and Reimbursement System) daily operations, troubleshooting issues, making changes in employee profiles, designating approvers etc.
• RBS Credit Card Administrator for M&IB: employee support, oversee credit limit adjustments, Company leavers, handling past due accounts and write-offs, handling complains and communication of issues to RBS Cards Services
• Managing the M&IB relationship with the preferred travel agency CWT: setup employee trainings, communicate Policy, review exceptions,
initiate and control the improvements, collect and provide feedback to the supplier, communicate results to Senior Manage
• As a member of RBS Strategic Procurement Committee, participate in RFP for selecting Travel Agency, Black Car and Hotel preferred suppliers for RBS North America.
• Participate in Travel & Entertainment Policy yearly discussions with the decision-making panel, recognize and address M&IB specific needs with Group HR and Management Committee.
• Provide analytical expertise of internal financial system and reporting to support integration initiatives , serve as SME in ongoing key projects that intend to reduce cost and increase efficiency
• Review and approvals of journal entries, set up employee vendors, re-classes and travel accruals in Oracle
• Oversee M&IB Check deposit process
• Serving as a backup for AP Manager
Job Qualifications/ Requirements
• Bachelors degree with relevant practical experience required in a similar function. Masters degree is preferred but not required.
• Excellent communication skills. Ability to timely find win-win solutions to various complex situations
• Strategic thinker. Ability to multitask and operate beyond the standard scope of responsibility, demonstrate independent judgment.
• Proactive explorer who is looking to move processes ahead by generating ideas and carrying out agreed changes.
• Strong accounting skills demonstrated by the review of underlying accounting data resulting in the preparation of any required journal entries and month end accruals.
• Oracle Financial experience.
• Ability to excel in a stressful environment, properly prioritize and manage several demanding and competing initiatives/responsibilities while meeting firm deadlines.
• Strong team player, willing to assist in additional responsibilities to leverage peers and serve as backup support.
• Strong Management and leadership skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of The Royal Bank of Scotland, PLC and its subsidiaries to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other factor protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Employer immigration sponsorship not available for this role.
Royal Bank of Scotland Group - 6 months ago