Position: General Clerk / Administrative Assistant
Location: Morgantown, WV
Type: Part-Time Position (20-25 hours per week)
Hours: Must be flexible to work any time between 8:30am – 4:00pm
Compensation: $14.00 - $17.00 per hour
SDSE has an immediate opening for a General Clerk/Administrative Assistant to work on site at their office location in Morgantown, WV.
- Pleasant and professional with guests, customers, vendors, staff members, and management.
- Provides general clerical and administrative support services as needed, i.e. assists with organizing various files, addressing and stuffing envelopes, coordinating office events, schedule planning, logistics for staff, etc.
- Provides MS Office support to staff and management.
- Answers, transfers, and screens incoming phone calls.
- Ensures distribution of mail, faxes, deliveries, etc. to the appropriate person or place.
- Maintains internal log for mail, expense reports, invoices, etc.
- Provides office management assistance as needed.
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds to a height of 48 inches and/or roll a cart with a loaded weight not to exceed 150-200 pounds required.
- Other administrative and clerical duties as assigned.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must dress professionally daily.
- Possesses a positive attitude at all times.
- Must have a proactive disposition and a strong work ethic.
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Degree preferred, but not required.
- Prior experience an administrative assistant or executive assistant preferred.
SDSE is an 8(a) Veteran-Owned Small Business headquartered in the Washington DC metro area with offices nationwide and about 300 employees. SDSE provides award-winning professional services that deliver effective, cost conscious solutions while adhering to strict standards of quality to ensure mission success. We deploy a responsive, flexible, and innovative approach to achieve the needs and goals of our clients and pride ourselves on the support we provide our employees to be successful. SDSE has a proven record of enhancing government and business operations within the core competencies of: Management & Business Support Services, Information Technology, Administrative & Facilities Management, and Engineering Services.
SDSE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and believes that diversity in the workplace is key to the success of a growing business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status, national origin, or any other legally protected status.
SDSE - 14 months ago