Position Summary :
Servicing the following counties in central NJ - Camden, Burlington, Mercer, Monmouth, Middlesex ; the General Craftsman completes repairs and maintenance at assigned stores and identifies further recommended actions. Ensures that company assets are properly assigned to specific stores.
Principal Duties :
- Performs specific store repairs, installation, replacement, and maintenance tasks as assigned through the Asset Management System such as (but not limited to) carpentry, minor plumbing, interior and exterior painting, dry wall, tiling, light bulbs, counter tops and cabinets. Ensures repairs are completed within a time specified by priority codes for approximately 18 to 25 primary assigned stores, but not limited to, when special business needs dictate.
- Visits assigned stores on a regular basis to conduct basic non-technical preventive maintenance procedures as specified by the Vendor Managers and inspects store to determine further repair needs.
- Prepares and coordinates store for remodel, openings and project work as specified by the Lead Technician.
- Maintains the integrity of the asset tagging system including tag audits, transferring assets and setting up assets in new and remodeled stores.
- Maintains and reports all necessary paperwork and electronic communication as determined by the Lead Technician Supervisor in a prompt orderly and timely manner, which includes invoicing and payroll documents. Meets and exceeds company standards for productivity and other company measurements.
- Obtains training certifications as required.
- Works in accordance with the Wawa, OSHA and ANSI Safety Standards.
- Notifies the Lead Technician when company standards are not being met by internal or external service providers
Wawa - 21 months ago
It's not baby talk -- when folks say they need to go to Wawa, they need groceries. Wawa owns and runs some 600 Wawa Food Markets in...