Build loads for delivery/delivers materials to customer.
Load and unload lumber and building supplies.
Keeps management apprised of any delays or discrepancies.
Keeps lumber yard clean, well organized and safe .
Other duties assigned as necessary.
- Basic reading, writing comprehension and arithmetic skills required. These are normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent; or 1 to 3 months related experience or training.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED); Basic Math skills.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Must meet Age requirement of 21+ years.
- Must be able to lift 50-75 Pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
84 Lumber Company was founded by Joe Hardy in 1956 in the town of Eighty Four, Pennsylvania, where the original store continues to operate...