Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries. Our 162,000 employees create quality products, services and solutions to optimize energy and operational efficiencies of buildings; lead-acid automotive batteries and advanced batteries for hybrid and electric vehicles; and interior systems for automobiles. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. Through our growth strategies and by increasing market share we are committed to delivering value to shareholders and making our customers successful. In 2011, Corporate Responsibility Magazine recognized Johnson Controls as the #1 company in its annual "100 Best Corporate Citizens" list. For additional information, please visit http://www.johnsoncontrols.com. JCI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and as such does not discriminate in its recruiting and selection process based on disability or handicap status. If you are a person with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process, please call our Talent Acquisition Hotline at (414)-524-8999 and press option #0.
This position is for an individual who will be responsible for maintaining the fields and school grounds at Rhinelander Schools. This needs to be an individual who can work in a team environment and works well with school district personnel in managing the grounds-keeping. This individual will also assist with district work as needed in the maintenance department.
1. Performs groundskeeping and maintenance of school athletic fields.
2. Individual will need to work with the Athletic Department of the school district on their field requirements.
3. Operate and maintenance grounds equipment.
4. Assist with preventative maintenance and demand work-orders as time permits.
1. High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
2. Ability to read labels, directions, etc.
3. Must be physically able to perform basic maintenance tasks which includes ability to: climb ladders, work in confined spaces, lift heavy objects weighing up to 50 lbs., etc.
4. May be required to possess a valid driver’s license.
5. Ability to work second or third shift, holidays, and weekends as required.
6. Must be a team player committed to working in a quality environment.
Johnson Controls, Inc. (Johnson Controls) provides automotive interiors, products and services that optimize energy usage in buildings and...