General Manager / Assistant Manager|
BurgerFi is looking for talented Restaurant Managers in the Delray Beach & Fort Lauderdale By the Sea area to support our growing concept.
As a member of our Management Team, you will be eligible for many benefits including our vacation plan, health insurance, competitive salary, dining discounts, comprehensive training program and ongoing leadership training.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee daily operation of the restaurant
- Lead the restaurant team to execute our policies and procedures
- Ensure outstanding service within our dining area
- Control food, beverage, and labor costs
- Orchestrate and schedule restaurant team members as needed throughout all shifts
- Motivate, supervise and coach front of house team members
- Train front of house team members to increase knowledge about safety, sanitation, and accident prevention principles
- Lead pre-shift meetings to communicate policy updates, and general information to the restaurant team
- Calculate inventory per company policy
- Overseeing daily operation of the restaurant
- Assisting in maintaining food, beverage, and labor costs
- Training, scheduling, motivating, and supervising all FOH employees
- Ability to work opening, mid, and closing shifts at the restaurant
General Manager / Assistant Manager
- Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 3 years restaurant management experience in a high energy environment
- Analyze P&L statements
- Professional presentation and demeanor
- Strives to make a positive environment and provide outstanding dining experience.
- The ability to think quick on your feet & multi-task is a must
Please do not apply if you do not have Restaurant Management experience
BurgerFi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
CareerBuilder - 13 months ago