We are looking for a healthcare executive who can:
• Deliver outstanding customer service
• Lead the evolution of our people, process and technology.
• Lead continuous process improvement initiatives within the pharmacy.
• Lead, mentor and develop people/talent to achieve their highest potential and professional goals which support the pharmacy’s overall strategies
• Develop and implement processes to ensure we leverage the latest technological environment
• Develop relationships across the Omnicare enterprise
• Establishes current and long-range objectives, plans and policies to support local and corporate initiatives
• Reviews operating results to ensure objectives are met
• Provides Sales and Marketing assistance to new and existing accounts
• Maintain a sound plan of corporate organization and follow established policies and procedures to ensure adequate management development and to provide for capable management succession.
• Develop procedures and controls to promote communication and adequate information flow.
• Follow company operating policies consistent with that of the Regional Vice President’s broad policies and objectives and ensure their appropriate execution.
• Evaluate the results of overall operations and regularly and systematically report the results to the Regional Vice President as required.
• Ensure that the responsibilities, authorities, and accountability of all direct subordinates are defined and understood to the satisfaction of both parties.
• Ensure that all organization activities and operations are executed in compliance with state and federal regulations and laws governing financial and pharmacy operations.
• Promote and implement the process for Joint Commission for both Long Term Care Pharmacy and Home Infusion Pharmacy, as appropriate, compliance, SOP, purchasing, and clinical support of Omnicare clinical programs and formulary initiatives.
• Respect the privacy, confidentiality, and security of patient information and property .
• Access only the minimum amount of patient protected health information needed to perform your role well.
• Regularly oversee and monitor compliance with Omnicare’s clinical program objectives via reports from the Consultant Coordinator.
• Have a thorough understanding of the Customer Pharmacy Services policy and procedure manual.
• Have a thorough understanding of the Omnicare Long Term Care Pharmacy/Home Infusion Pharmacy Policy and Procedure Manual and internal pharmacy policies and procedures.
• Attend corporate and pharmacy meetings as required.
• Responsible for completing other projects and responsibilities as assigned by the Regional Vice President or Omnicare management.
• Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPAA.
• Display behavior which exemplifies employee code of conduct guidelines.
• Other duties as assigned; Job duties may vary by location.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy with current Pharmacist License in good standing
• Knowledge of the long term care pharmacy industry (preferred)
• Demonstrated organizational and leadership skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret complex topics using reasoning abilities to apply advanced mathematical concepts and draw valid conclusions
• 5-10 years experience in health care management with a minimum of 3 years in long term care pharmacy
*Leadership: identifies, selects and retains diverse talent. Inspires extraordinary results by engaging employees, leading change, valuing diversity and shaping an environment of high performance
> Provides regular and timely feedback to encourage developmental opportunities for associates, both direct and indirect reports.
•Strategic Thinker: Has vision – anticipates future consequences and trends accurately; broad knowledge and perspective; creates competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans to improve customer satisfaction.
•Communication: Ensures understanding regardless of the communication vehicle; understands the needs and perspectives of others and tailors delivery accordingly; shares information appropriately; actively listens.
•Customer Orientation: Understands multiple customers in a matrix environment.
Omnicare, Inc - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Omnicare, Inc., a Fortune 400 company based in Cincinnati, Ohio, provides comprehensive pharmaceutical services to patients and providers...