Stripes LLC is in the process of interviewing candidates for General Manager for the Houston Division. This position will report directly to the Division Manager.
Personal qualifications and attributes necessary for successful performance in this role include:
- Directly drives sales and profits in a high volume, complex location.
- Oversees and ensures that the overall store condition complies with company standards including; cleanliness, store and foodservice - fast, friendly and delicious, sanitation, customer service and merchandising – thereby maximizing store profitability, expense control, inventory levels and shortage control.
- Manage quality and consistent marketing and merchandising of store and foodservice programs.
- Fosters a coaching environment where team members want to excel and are recognized for their achievements.
- Provides Stripes Friendly customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and responding to customer inquiries and concerns.
- Serves customers by maintaining our Stripes Friendly philosophy, supported by a value proposition that every experience will be fast, friendly and delicious.
- Maintains 100% in-stock excellence on top selling items.
- Ensures team members are current on product offerings and promotions.
- Engages with merchandising team to suggest ways to increase sales, expand markets, and promote business.
- Plans and implements marketing campaigns and sales promotions, and prepare merchandise displays.
- Monitors sales activities through cashier analysis to ensure that customers receive exceptional customer service.
- Examines merchandise to ensure that it is correctly priced and displayed.
- Drives sales and profits in a high volume, complex location.
- Analyzes financial data including but not limited to profit and loss statements, shortages, cashier analysis to identify business opportunities and increase sales.
- Plans, implements and enforces Company policies, goals and programs.
- Ensures quality and consistent implementation of all marketing, merchandising, foodservice and gasoline programs maintaining an awareness of safety and security and high level of store appearance.
- Promotes technology utilization and improved efficiencies.
- Plans and prepares work schedules to provide the best possible level of customer service.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Builds strong, sales focused teams through recruiting, hiring, training and coaching to develop top performing team members.
- Delegates and supervises team members in all store responsibilities.
- Coaches team members on how to handle difficult and complicated situations.
- Leads efforts to improve team usage of technology and learning Stripes business
Interested candidates who meet the listed qualifications should submit their resume or application to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax 361.693.3719.
- High School diploma (or equivalent) is required. Two (2) year degree or above is strongly preferred.
- A minimum of one (1) year as top performing Store Manager at food service location or
- Assistant General Manager is required.
- Demonstrated General Manager leadership skills and competencies.
- Proven success developing and promoting team members
- Demonstrated ability to use P&L and store reports to affect change.
- Proficient computers knowledge (Microsoft products preferred Word, Excel),
- PDI/Verifone/Topaz experience preferred
- Committed to work flexible hours, days, nights, weekends and holidays; Stores operate 24 hours a day, seven (7) days a week; Must be flexible to work Monday through Sunday; On-call duty
Note: In the subject line, please include the title of the position you are applying for.
Susser Holdings Corporation - 13 months ago
Susser Holdings Corporation (Susser) is a non-refining convenience stores operator, as well as a non-refining motor fuel distributor. The...