Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, and San Francisco. Company revenue has more than doubled every year of Turn’s existence. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Interested in what it’s like to work at Turn? Listen to what our employees have to say at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
Turn's new General Manager, Video & Display Solutions will own the business case development for new Video and Display initiatives and work with the Product Management, Product Marketing, Business Development, and Sales and Client Services teams to drive successful cross-functional execution. This key role is being added to ensure that Turn’s current leadership position in video and display advertising technology and services continues to accelerate on a global basis both as a stand-alone business and as part of our vertically integrated, cross-channel solution for ad agencies and global 2,000 marketers. The GM is responsible for packaging the combination of Turn products, partners and services that will provide highly innovative and best-in-class solutions to address the video, display and overall branding needs of agencies and global marketers who license the Turn platform.
The ideal candidate will have a deep product background within video, rich media and traditional display advertising technologies, combined with an understanding of the video and emerging connected TV ecosystem on a global basis. Prior product management or equivalent experience is required due to the highly technical nature of Turn’s products. Additional experience in business case development for providing advertising technology and services to agencies and marketers is a significant plus. Exceptional communication and influence management skills are required to inspire and coordinate cross-functional teams distributed across five continents. While sales experience is not mandatory, a strong sense of selling and customer relationship management are extremely helpful, as client interaction and sales support will be a significant component of the role. Significant travel to support strategic client and partner meetings should be expected.
This position reports in to the SVP of Market Solutions for Turn.
- Business case development
- Package and price video, rich media and traditional display solutions
- Coordinate cross-functional teams to define and successfully execute against a unified product, messaging, partner and service strategy
- Revenue forecasting in conjunction with Sales and Finance
- Provide field sales support for strategic accounts
- Represent Turn at high stakes customer briefings, partner meetings and industry events
- Engage with Turn's executive team on an ongoing basis to communicate business strategy, planning and cross-functional execution
- 10+ years total experience in digital and offline marketing
- 3+ years total experience in product management or an equivalent role for software development
- Proven track record in creating highly successful SaaS products for Fortune 500 marketers
- Proven track record in cross-functional team leadership
- High energy, natural entrepreneur
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience presenting to executives
- Superior project management and analytical/decision-making skills
- Strong leadership and inter-personal skills
- Ability to multitask, change priorities rapidly and work under pressure
Location: Redwood City, San Francisco or New York
- MBA or an equivalent advanced business management degree required
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.
Turn - 23 months ago