General Manager - Power Ignition and Controls Appalachia
Power Ignition & Controls Appalachia has an immediate opening for a General Manager position based in Monessen, PA. The General Manager will lead a team to provide control automation application solutions to our customers for rotating equipment (compressors, pumps and generators) and support our product lines and services.
Power Ignition Controls Appalachia is a new exciting joint venture between Equipment & Controls, Inc. and Spartan Controls, Ltd.; who have both provided process control, measurement and automation solutions to a wide variety of markets for over 60 years.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership and manage a successful marketing and sales strategy based on an in-depth understanding of the market.
- Build a solid inventory of key industry contacts as well as find and create opportunities in the marketplace.
- Manage the P&L, inventory and overhead for the overall business.
- Understand business processes, promote best practices within the team and in working with other departments to ensure operational effectiveness
- Provide leadership and development for the business
- Lead and build a strong team focused on key goals and best practices
- Manage principal relationships, as required
Qualifications and Skills:
- Significant experience in the natural gas transmission business segment with an understanding of compressor stations and the customer base located in the Appalachian Basin
- Strong technical background preferably in field of automation and gas compression
- Management experience preferred
- 4-Year technical degree preferred
- Solid negotiation, deal making, selling, and presentation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial work ethic
We provide our team members with everything needed for success, including world-class products, industry marketing, excellent initial and ongoing training, and top notch sales tools. We reward hard work and success with a competitive base salary and variable bonus, as well as a comprehensive benefits package, which includes 401(K) with company match. EEO/AA/M/F/V/D
Apply Online: https://csseci.sentric.net