Craft Beer Guild Distributing of New Paltz, NY is currently looking to fill a General Office Assistant. The role of this individual is to assist office personnel in the timely and accurate completion of office all functions.
• Working knowledge of all office roles
• Assist with daily reconciliation and posting of billing invoices
• Assist with daily reconciliation of invoices by load to warehouse unloading report
• Assist with daily preparation of sales and pricing reports
• Assist with daily scanning of billing invoices to Edgar software
• Assist with collating and filing billing invoices
• Assist with monthly reports related to the division
• Assist with preparing daily bank deposit
• Assist in preparing accounts receivable cash control sheet
• Assist with filing reports to the ABCC as needed
• Assist in running all accounts receivable month end reports
• Assist in preparing and posting accounts payable invoices received for payment
• Assist in scanning accounts payable invoices into Nexus/Edgar software
• Assist in running accounts payable checks weekly
• Assist in filing of accounts payable invoices
• Assist in preparing and posting daily auto-posting worksheet for sales and inventory transactions
• Cover for receptionist as needed (Lunch, vacations, other)
• Assist throughout the office as requested
• Other duties as assigned
• Associates Degree
• Accounting background helpful
• Experienced MS Office user with strong Excel skills
• Strong math skills
• Very high attention to detail
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
All candidates considered will have a background check, pre-employment drug screen and a physical.
Craft Beer Guild offers a great benefits package to go along with an opportunity learn the beverage industry from the ground up!
Interested? If so, please submit an application below.
Craft Beer Guild of New York is an Equal Opportunity Employer
L. Knife & Son, Inc. - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard