VERTS: THE MOST INNOVATIVE FAST CASUAL RESTAURANTS IN AUSTIN
We are VERTS, an Austin start-up and a young and enthusiastic company with the ambitious goal of redefining fast casual food as you know it. With your help, we will bring the first authentic Berlin inspired Kebap to our restaurants in Austin. You get the exciting opportunity to bring in your individual creativity and your own ideas to create a new dimension of delicious and healthy food.
WE ARE EXPANDING AND WE ARE LOOKING FOR ONE RESTAURANT MANAGER
We are hiring one new Restaurant Manager for our locations
- In Dobie Mall
- On Guadalupe w/Dean Keeton
- On West Anderson Ln/Burnet Rd
- On FM 620/Anderson Mill
- On South Lamar Blvd
- At Hill Country Galleria
IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM AS RESTAURANT MANAGER OF ONE RESTAURANT
We serve the best food in town, and we need the best people to prepare and sell it. We are looking for one Restaurant Manager with passion and devotion for the job.
Working with us brings you many advantages:
- Opportunity to grow and get promoted (we will expand to both Dallas and Houston next year!)
- Work with an ambitious team with the goal of becoming a successful fast casual food chain.
- Work in a great environment with a strong focus on food quality and professional management.
- Very competitive salary (comparable to other fast casual restaurants such as Chipotle).
So, what does the job look like?
- You are the manager of one VERTS restaurant.
- You lead a team of 10 employees.
- You recruit, hire, train, evaluate, and promote employees.
- You are responsible for product quality and consistency.
- You manage storage and order process.
- You help grow our brand through marketing efforts.
- You work closely with the company's owners to constantly improve operations and expand VERTS.
What should you bring to the job?
- Previous industry experience as restaurant manager (at least 2 years, preferably fast casual / fast food industry).
- Strong passion for food quality and customer service with attention to detail.
- Willingness to take ownership and responsibility for your restaurants.
- Good physical condition
STARTING DATE ASAP
SO, APPLY NOW!
Convince us that you are the right one for us - and we convince you that this is the right company for you to work at.