As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 21,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Administers the human resources activities for an office, Section or Program within a Division.
1. Administers human resources activities for assigned office, group, sector or section within a Division, ensuring compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
2. Performs a variety of professional level tasks in multiple functional areas of HR, including benefits, compensation, recruiting, professional development, and employee relations.
3. Acts as a liaison between employees and HQ HR staff.
4. Prepares Personnel Action Notices (PANs) and enters data into PeopleSoft.
5. Designs and runs queries and prepares various reports as requested by management.
6. Facilitates new hire orientation sessions, and may prepare orientation packages.
7. Maintains current knowledge of relevant human resources procedures and practices, and relevant labor laws.
8. Travel to company locations and client sites may be required.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
2-5 years of related human resources experience.
Security Clearance Level
Security Clearance Basis
Security Clearance Polygraph
Job ID Number
Potential for Deployment
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT),...