Atlantic Detroit Diesel-Allison, LLC (Atlantic DDA) is engaged in the sale and servicing of diesel and alternative fuel engines, transmissions and related components, parts and accessories, for equipment serving various On-Highway and Off-Highway markets. Those markets include medium- and heavy-duty trucks, buses and coaches, fire and emergency vehicles, power generation systems, marine propulsion and support equipment (commercial and pleasure-craft), and construction and industrial equipment.
Our customers include: trucking companies, municipalities, transit authorities, bus companies, owner operators, ferry and commercial vessel operators, pleasure-craft owners, financial institutions, hospitals, and many others.
Atlantic Detroit Diesel- Allison is currently seeking a GENERATOR TECHNICIAN for our Latham, NY facility.
This position involves troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of diesel and natural gas prime power and emergency power generation systems, fire pump sets, and circuits.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the repair of low and medium voltage generator sets, generator control systems, automatic transfer switches, paralleling controls and switchgears.
- Excellent computer skills
- Significant product knowledge
- Ability to work overtime and weekends as needed
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Familiarity with MTU Onsite Energy product line from 20-3250kW desirable
- Ability to travel
- Must have a complete tool set
FAXES, EMAILS, AND PHONE CALLS WILL BE DISREGARDED. YOU MUST SUBMIT YOUR RESUME ONLINE.
Atlantic DDA is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
Minorities and Women are Encouraged to Apply
Atlantic Detroit Diesel-Allison, LLC. - 19 months ago