Job Title/Grade : Geography Recruitment Manager, Asia (9) OR
Senior Geography Recruitment Manager, Asia (10)
Department : Business Development
Function of the Position:
DAI is seeking a Recruitment Manager to partner with our Asia Geography team and deliver winning candidates to the Asia Geography’s new business efforts. The final candidate will manage a small team of recruiters, as well as lead complex proposal and strategic prepositioning recruitment efforts, covering a wide variety of subject matter areas, often under inflexible deadlines.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead pipeline and pre-positioning recruitment efforts.
- Lead individual strategic recruitment searches, develop talent networks, managing and recording all documentation in compliance with DAI practices.
- Lead recruitment on live proposals. Manage entire recruitment effort from identification to compliance, covering expatriate, TCN and local staff. Supervise and support recruiters on team, manage field recruitment. Ensure smooth recruitment proposal process, by effectively coordinating with the technical, new business and cost teams, knowledgeably undertaking all relevant tasks, managing DAI and USAID compliance aspects, and meeting deadlines.
- Support ongoing project recruitment as needed.
- Ensure compliance with USAID personnel requirements for proposals and for project hires.
- Hire, manage, and mentor junior and mid-level recruiters, prioritize and allocate resources, and monitor quality control.
- Grade 10 : Minimum of 10 years of relevant professional experience and a Bachelor’s degree or minimum of 7 years of relevant professional experience and a Master’s degree
- Grade 9 : Minimum of 7 years of relevant professional experience and a Bachelor’s degree or minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience and a Master’s degree
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline, Master’s preferred
- Experience working in the international development field and on USAID proposals and/or projects
- Proven recruitment expertise sourcing, vetting, and selling candidates
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, both as a manager and a member
- Ability to take responsibility for assignments, prioritize, work against inflexible deadlines, and report on progress to the Senior Director of Recruitment
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Willingness to travel overseas 1-3 times per year
- Equivalent combinations of experience and training will be considered
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
Supervisory Requirements: 1-3 staff
- Proposal recruitment experience with USAID and other donors
- Master’s degree in a relevant discipline
- Fluency in another relevant language
DAI - 21 months ago