Hydro-Environmental Technologies, Inc., is searching for a Geologist/Engineer.|
HETI has a great opportunity for a full-time geologist/engineer with 0-3 years experience in the environmental field. The candidate will work on a wide range of challenging projects. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
The ideal candidate meets most or all of the following:
- field work including sampling soil, ground water, surface water and sediments,
- overseeing test borings,
- supervising or performing remedial activities,
- treatment system monitoring and maintenance,
- site inspections and research;
- and office activities such as site assessment and site remediation report preparation, data compilation, project coordination, and support activities for senior staff.
- Schedule flexibility, ability to work well with others, responsible attitude, and ability to perform physical work and work in adverse weather conditions are required.
Founded in 1986, Hydro-Environmental Technologies, Inc., is a full-service, nationwide environmental services company specializing in environmental and indoor air quality site assessment, site remediation, risk characterization, occupational health and safety services, and litigation/expert witness support. Through our network of offices throughout the U.S., we serve a variety of large and small businesses.
We offer a competitive benefit package and a friendly, flexible work environment.
To apply use the "Email your resume" link above.
- - B.S. in Geology, Engineering or applicable science
- - Ability to work successfully in a team environment
- - Strong academic background
- - Excellent writing skills
- - Current 40-hour OSHA training and HAZWOPER preferred
Hydro Tech Environmental, Corp. is a full service, integrated environmental consulting firm that provides a wide scope of services to a...