Work on EQT Exploration team - mapping and evaluation of new play areas and deeper exploration targets both within and beyond the Appalachian basin to help steer future opportunities
Conduct play analysis and make strategic recommendations to management
Work with development and reservoir teams in core areas as necessary.
Incorporate evaluations from reservoir technology, including geochemical and petrophysical data into evaluation
- Knowledge of digital mapping systems, and the demonstrated ability to use digital data to quickly evaluate properties. Experience with Geographix a plus
- Experience with unconventional reservoirs, with an understanding of mapping geochemical, petrophysical, and rock properties of unconventional reservoirs.
- Log Interpretation
- Seismic Interpretation. Experience with SMT a plus
- Geochemical Analysis
- Experience with oil reservoirs a plus
Grade 19/20 - This job is part of a career ladder.
***THIS JOB IS ELIGIBLE FOR AN EMPLOYEE REFERRAL REWARD OF $$$.***
- Bachelor of Science degree in geology or related field
- Master's degree in geology or related field preferred
- 5+ years Industry Experience
EQT Corporation - 20 months ago
Integrated natural gas company EQT Corporation (formerly Equitable Resources) hopes to get its fair share of the natural gas market....