Our Lower Hudson Valley area Patterson, NY office seeks an entry level Geologist or Environmental Scientist to join their team
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participates in monitoring well installations and sampling events
- Records data prepares reports, provides analysis and interpretations of findings based on scientific experimentation and existing knowledge
- Completes quarterly groundwater monitoring reports
- Performs hydrogeological assessments regarding groundwater flows to identify contamination impact and related concerns
- Compiles and completes field notes on each event/site
- Researches information relating to identifying geological formations and soil delineation studies and prepares reports and geological maps based on the findings
- Participates in the identification of viable remedial solutions consistent with all Federal, state, and local regulations
- Performs groundwater sampling, gauging and product bailing, and surveying
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Our comprehensive benefits include : medical, dental, vision, prescription, 401k, FSA, LTD, STD, New Parent Leave, 529 CollegeBound Fund, Tuition Assistance, Bonus Plan, Credit Union, and more.
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Geology, Environmental Science or related scientific discipline
- 0-1+ years of related experience.
- Must be detail-oriented, and a team player with good communication, analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
- Must have a clean driving record and be able to drive a company vehicle.
- Drug/Alcohol screening and a Background check is required.
GES is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that strongly values diversity. EOE/AA/M/F/V/D
Apply To This Job
GES Groundwater & Environmental Services, Inc. - 13 months ago