GES seeks an entry level Geologist or Environmental Scientist to join their team and support project work in San Antonio, TX, and the surrounding areas.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Records data, provides analysis and interpretations of findings based on scientific experimentation and existing knowledge.
- Completes SPCC and SWPPP compliance inspections and reporting for Oil & Gas facilities.
- Excellent communication skills and coordination with multiple facility operators.
- Compiles and completes field notes on each event/site.
- Researches information relating to identifying geological formations and soil delineation studies and prepares reports and geological maps based on the findings.
- Participates in the identification of viable remedial solutions consistent with all Federal, state, and local regulations.
- Performs spill response and oversight, soil sampling and waste classification for soil disposal.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Our comprehensive benefits include: medical, dental, vision, prescription, 401k, FSA, LTD, STD, New Parent Leave, 529 CollegeBound Fund, Tuition Assistance, Bonus Plan, and more.
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in Geology, Environmental Science, Engineering or related scientific discipline
- 0-1+ years of related experience.
- Must be detail-oriented, and a team player with good communication, analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
- Must have a clean driving record and be able to drive a company vehicle
- Must be willing to travel, approximately 50% per month.
- Drug/Alcohol screening and a Background check is required.
GES is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that strongly values diversity. EOE/AA/M/F/V/D
Apply To This Job
GES Groundwater & Environmental Services, Inc. - 16 months ago