Our St. Louis, Missouri satellite office seeks a mid-level Field Geologist, Scientist or Technician to provide office and field support for environmental site assessment and remediation related project work.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists with the execution of site assessment and remediation activities at project work sites
- Performs project specific work, which includes: scheduling, coordinating subcontractors, and collecting samples
- Completes field projects and oversees subcontractors for various activities related to hydrogeological investigations
- Evaluates, analyzes and interprets technical data relative to project-specific goals, creates and interprets accurate data display graphs and figures, and identifies data gaps and data needs
- Writes basic reports, develops plans, and implements steps to progress projects in the most cost effective manner
Our comprehensive benefits include: medical, dental, vision, prescription, 401k, FSA, LTD, STD, New Parent Leave, 529 CollegeBound Fund, Tuition Assistance, Bonus Plan, and more.
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in geology, environmental science or a related discipline
- 3-7+ years of related experience. Experience providing environmental consulting support for LUST and Industrial related project work is a plus. Must possess proficiency in field sampling, monitoring, and data collection processes and procedures.
- Must possess excellent verbal communication and technical writing skills, as well as, be able to independently prepare a complete deliverable work product with a focus on QA/QC
- Knowledge of Missouri’s environmental regulations and industry standards
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Suite and geological logs/cross-sections
- Missouri Restricted Contractor Monitoring Well Permit/Certification or ability to attain certification
- Must have a clean driving record and be able to drive a company vehicle.
- Drug/Alcohol screening and a Background check is required.
GES is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that strongly values diversity. EOE/AA/M/F/V/D
Apply To This Job
GES Groundwater & Environmental Services, Inc. - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard