Our Saint Paul area Eagan, MN office seeks an Environmental Scientist or Geologist to join their team.
Our selected candidate must possess either two years of experience conducting Phase I and Phase II investigations or two years conducting asbestos survey/removal oversight work.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Participates in monitoring well installations and sampling events
- Records data prepares reports, provides analysis and interpretations of findings based on scientific experimentation and existing knowledge
- Completes quarterly groundwater monitoring reports
- Compiles and completes field notes on each event/site
- Researches information relating to identifying adverse environmental conditions and prepares reports and geological maps based on the finding
- Participates in the identification of viable remedial solutions consistent with all Federal, state, and local regulations
- Performs groundwater sampling, gauging and product bailing, and surveying
Our comprehensive benefits include : medical, dental, vision, prescription card, 401k, FSA, LTD, STD, New Parent Leave, 529 CollegeBound Fund, Tuition Assistance, Bonus Plan, and more.
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in Geology, Environmental Science or a related scientific discipline
- 2-4+ years of related experience. Must posses 2 years of experience in asbestos and/or conducting Phase I and Phase II investigations
- Must be detail-oriented, and a team player with good communication, analytical, organization, and time management skills
- Must have a clean driving record and be able to drive a company vehicle
- Drug/Alcohol screening and a background check are required
GES is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that strongly values diversity. EOE/AA/M/F/V/D