As a member of this team, you would contribute to CDM Smith's mission by:
A successful CDM Smith candidate will have:
- Leading and performing field investigations, permitting, environmental compliance, water management assessments, planning and permitting evaluations, environmental management, and site restoration/closure work for industrial clients in the oil & gas sector.
- Preparing documents, including, site design & development reports, engineering analyses, drawings/mapping, design specifications, cost estimates as appropriate.
- Managing projects and tasks, including scope, schedule, and budget, and leading technical teams.
- Providing engineering and geologic evaluation support as needed related to oil & gas work.
We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate-as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an equal opportunity employer.
- 5 - 7 minimum years of experience since B.S.
- Certification and/or Master's degree in specialty field desired for scientist positions (where one exists).
- Registration as a licensed Professional Engineer is desired for engineering positions.
- Registration as a licensed Professional Geologist within the resident state (if available, or by a recognized professional society if not) is desired for geologist positions.
- Oil and Gas experience required.
CDM Smith - 2 years ago