Use your expertise and knowledge to help Great-Circle Technologies create geospatial solutions!
Join an elite group dedicated to continuous personal improvement as GCT is currently seeking Geospatial Analysts to work on an exciting new project. This opportunity is focused on developing new techniques for extracting geospatial intelligence from message traffic and supporting mission critical requirements for a national agency. Due to the general nature of the work, the candidate may be asked to perform additional job duties in the future.
· Bachelors Degree in either Computer Science or Geography
· Three to five plus years of experience in the geospatial arena
· Knowledge of ArcGIS, ArcIMS, ArcSDE, ERDAS Imagine, web services, XML and geospatial data structure
· Understanding of imagery formats commonly used throughout the profession (NITF, CIB, etc.)
· Working knowledge of ENVI, RemoteView, SocketSet, Oracle Spatial, and Open GIS Consortium (OGC) standards is a plus
· Proficient in Microsoft Office programs to include Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint
· Excellent oral and written communication
· Ability to work both independently and as a team player