Global Account Manager - Northeast
Shoutlet is a leading enterprise social media software company and we’re looking for a Global Account Manager with a strong focus on the Retail vertical to cover the Northeast market. This position can be based out of New York City, Boston, Philadelphia, or Columbus, OH.
- Generate business opportunities through aggressive but professional prospecting techniques including events, email marketing, and cold calling
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential and financials
- Own the sales cycle from lead generation to closure
- Develop strategic territory business plans
- Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within our internal SFA system – Salesforce.com
- Plan, schedule, and monitor multiple activities in a fast- paced and fluid environment
- Meet or exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention
- 5-10 years of high-value software sales
- Experience selling SaaS solutions, email marketing, or analytics into Retail accounts
- Demonstrated track record developing and managing regional accounts
- Proven record of forecasting and closing transactions in the $25K - $150K/year range
- Excellent lead development and qualification skills
- BA/BS or equivalent
We’re growing at an astonishing rate and work with amazing brands like 3M, Finish Line, Norwegian Cruise Line, Fox Sports, Canon and Best Buy. If you want to add to that list, have a passion for social, and thrive on the fastest pace imaginable, we should talk.
We offer competitive salaries, 401k, health/dental/vision benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), and short-term/long-term disability coverage. Compensation for this position will be commensurate with skills and experience.
Shoutlet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Want to learn more about working at Shoutlet? Click to learn more about who we are at http://www.shoutlet.com/who-we-are/
Eligibility to work permanently in the U.S. without visa sponsorship