The Manager, Global Compliance Monitoring will be responsible for overseeing, maintaining and implementing components of a comprehensive compliance international monitoring program. Ideal candidates will have strong analytical and quantitative skills and have experience monitoring risks related to regulations applicable to the medical device industry (e.g. the anti-kickback statute, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, etc.). Candidates should also have experience providing direction and guidance to subordinate team.
· Oversee, maintain and execute components of a comprehensive international compliance monitoring program, including monitoring associated with the Code of Conduct, risks related to regulations applicable to the medical device industry (e.g. the anti-kickback statute, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, etc.) and other Global Compliance standards and procedures.
· Assess existing as well as develop new tools and processes related to key controls and business risks.
· Define project goals, meet schedules, resolve issues, develop performance goals and act as an advisor on comprehensive compliance monitoring program.
· Establish operating policies and procedures that may have a company-wide effect on monitoring processes and protocols.
· Interpret and work with Director of Investigations, Auditing and Monitoring to recommend modifications to organizational policies and/or training as a result of compliance monitoring findings.
· Document compliance monitoring, including maintaining and archiving work papers.
· Maintain a high degree of interest in professional development. Attend relevant compliance training sessions and conferences and maintain ongoing professional credentials (e.g. CPA, J.D., etc.).
Quality Systems Duties and Responsibilities
· Demonstrate awareness of the company’s commitment to patient safety and product quality.
· Ensure all actions and all work product complies with the company’s commitment to quality and regulations governing the corporate quality program.
· Model Global Compliance commitment to “Integrity in Everything We Do.”
4 - 7+ years of experience in compliance field.
· Experience managing team members, strong leadership skills and ability to communicate with all levels of management and employees.
· Strong analytical, critical thinking and excel skills as well as demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail.
· Ability to work with large amounts of data to analyze information while still seeing the “big picture”.
· Excellent project management skills with the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
· Strong educational credentials. Advanced degree preferred. CPA preferred.
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
· Confidence to handle pressures and deadlines.
· Travel requirements of 15% - 50%.
· Fully engaged and self-starting. Possess a high energy level and strong work ethic with a commitment to continuous improvement in a dynamic environment that strives to exceed expectations. Demonstrated ability/experience in an environment of change and continuous improvement.
· Demonstrated strong commitment to compliance, ethics and accountability.
· Displays strong leadership attributes; inspires excellence in colleagues.
· Exhibits passion for compliance and the business.
Boston Scientific Corporation - 2 years ago
Boston Scientific knows that nothing is simple in matters of the heart. The company makes medical supplies and devices used to diagnose and...