Global Knowledge Manager/Editor
Fragomen is the largest law firm in the world dedicated to corporate immigration, and is recognized as the leading global immigration services provider. For more than 60 years, Fragomen has represented a broad range of companies, organizations and emerging businesses, working in partnership with clients to facilitate the hiring and transfer of employees worldwide. We have over 300 attorneys and 1400 legal professionals who work with our clients to understand their business and immigration priorities, monitor regulatory and policy developments, and draw on our extensive resources to proactively counsel clients on strategies for most effectively managing their immigration programs. Fragomen has more than 39 offices in key locations across the Americas, Europe, Asia-pacific, the Middle East and Africa.
Fragomen’s Global Knowledge Team, located in Washington D.C. seeks an Associate, Global Knowledge Manager/Editor, with 5-7 years knowledge management and business immigration experience, who will partner with the firm’s leadership to manage our global content and be responsible for the continuous expansion of the firm’s overall knowledge base.
The Global Knowledge Manager/Editor will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing KM strategies
- Review and edit immigration reference materials
- Design/launch innovative client solutions
- Provide quality assurance in the development of new country content
- Research country immigration requirements
- Work with prospective clients
- Conduct need analyses and develop training programs for staff and clients
- Promote the use of the firm’ s Global Reference Library and KM solutions
- Coordinate with IT for new enhancements
Our Legal Team seeks intelligent, self starters with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- 5+ years of knowledge management/business immigration experience
- U.S. JD required
- Familiarity with KM concepts, technology solutions, information architecture
- Strong research and writing skills
- Proven leadership, management, organizational, interpersonal & problem-solving skills
- Project management experience
- Excellent presentation and intercultural communication skills
Fragomen is recognized as the world's leading immigration services provider. Immigration is not just a practice area within our firm - it is...