*Please note: This posting is for external candidates only. If you are a Wingspan employee, please apply to the INTERNAL posting "Internal - Global Trainer - Dallas".
Job Title: Global Trainer
Business Unit: Corporate Development, Quality & Training
Wingspan is an award-winning, diversified mortgage servicing company, partnering with banks, investors, mortgage insurers, attorneys and real estate agents throughout the U.S. With several offices in Dallas, Texas and Melbourne, Florida, Wingspan's team of experienced professionals provides a wide range of strategic services to assist the industry in every aspect of loan servicing.
Due to the nature of our business, the protection of information assets and private information are integral components to Wingspan's success as well as our commitment to the organization, our investors and our clients. It is the policy of the organization and the responsibility of all employees to ensure that information assets will be protected from a loss of confidentiality, integrity and availability.
Global Trainers exemplify the highest levels of professionalism and business maturity in the classroom, in meetings, in their attire, in their verbal and written communication, and in every interaction in the workplace. Global Trainers display a positive attitude in everything they do. They are enthusiastic about learning, are encouraging to all training end-users, and serve as a mentor in the development of new hires. We are looking for the best of the best, so if you are ready to join a fast-paced, exciting team that is very rewarding, we encourage you to apply.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILITIES
Qualifications sought in successful candidates include:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Display positive and encouraging attitude and enthusiasm about learning
- Experience with instructional design methodologies, preferred
- Knowledge and experience with the practical use of adult learning principles, preferred
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Ability to write learner-centered training objectives
- Experienced in creating pre-and post-assessments
- Experienced in project management
- Previous supervisory experience
- Willingness to take on additional responsibilities and challenges
Respond to and perform a variety of functions including:
- Creating and engaging learning environment in which all trainees are fully capable is of demonstrating learning outcomes at an expert level
- Positively engages learners using adult learning theory
- Accurately determines the most effective training strategies, methods, materials and settings to correspond with the type of training needed and/or the environment in which the training will be applied
- Conceptualizes, designs, and develops effective, accurate concise, and engaging training content training context and curriculum using the ADDIE process
- Proactively seeks solutions and enhancements to training courses and content
- Develops quality content designed to maximize the end-user's learning and job performance
- Builds and maintains positive relationships with all necessary business stakeholders and subject matter experts to ensure accuracy and accessibility of training content
- Proactively researches, updates, and communicates business updates in a timely manner
- Contributes to a high performance team by collaboration and supporting each other in achieving and exceeding business expectations
- Proactively engages in personal leadership development and continuous learning about all aspects of the business
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATION / TRAINING
- Associates Degree (2-Year) or higher, preferred
- 2+ years experience training and developing curriculum, preferred
PHYSICAL / MENTAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
This position requires the ability to perform the essential duties and responsibilities in the following environment:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Use of a PC, fax, computer terminal and/or telephone up to 8 hours a day
- Open workspace office environment
Wingspan - 16 months ago