The Global e-Mail Marketing - CRM Manager is responsible for defining, creating, launching and measuring email campaigns aimed at supporting the launch of new products and growing the value of the Logitech subscriber base. The role is an e-Mail Marketing Manager with multiple hats, Digital Marketing & an eCommerce analytical piece.
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Build and constantly improve Company email marketing strategies
- Plan email campaigns as a component of Company marketing campaigns as well as email-only campaigns to support pure e-commerce activities
- Oversee day-to-day execution of email campaigns from creative setup and html coding to testing and deployment via email service provider
- Manage marketing calendars, traffic creative assets and own the complete approval process
- Analyze and report on email campaign results and KPIs, highlighting successes, trends and opportunities
- Serve as project manager for key email enhancements, including but not limited to the roll out of ongoing campaigns such as Welcome and Birthday mailings and trigger mailings including abandon cart and browse emails, win back campaigns
- Manage subscriber database, including creating and updating lists, working with database partner and segmenting data for targeted e-mail campaigns
- Cross sell and upsell programs: design and execute cross sell and upsell campaigns
- Revenue and churn analytics: work closely with the analytics teams to analyze and inform strategies for future design of offers and programs.
- Manage budget and ensure maximum ROI
For consideration, you must bring the following skills and behaviors to our team:
Small Company. Big Products.
- 5+ years of experience in International CRM.
- Strong marketing and business aptitude.
- Excellent writing, editing, proofing, and grammar skills
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Creative problem solver who pays attention to detail
- Team player with strong work ethic
- Hands-on online marketing experience outside of email is a plus
- Experience promoting and unifying brand messaging
Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people to their digital experiences. With a broad portfolio of interface devices, Logitech’s leadership in innovation encompasses a wide variety of corded and cordless personal peripherals. With special emphasis on products for PC navigation, gaming, Internet communications, digital music and home-entertainment control, Logitech is at the forefront of design and is creatively driving a richer experience for digital interactions.
Logitech is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Logitech are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Logitech - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
While many companies want to improve the proverbial mousetrap, Logitech International is more concerned with making a better mouse. The...