Our client is a major technology client in Palo Alto, California. They are looking for a personable team player to join their Corporate Globalization group as Globalization Program Coordinator . This position is an onsite contract position working through one of the technology company's business partners. The contract is estimated to last between 3-6 months with a strong possibility of renewal.
As a Globalization Program Coordinator, you will assist the Globalization Program Managers as they lead their primary program areas. You will work as a partner with the Program Managers to execute the localization of such things as international website, marketing programs and assets, sales enablement tools, and customer facing portals and materials. Globalization is an important corporate initiative that you will help to represent as you work with constituents across the United States, Asian, European and Latin American regions.
• Work with Program Manager to define and plan globalization requirements, budgets, and schedules.
• Work closely with corporate and regional stakeholders to secure complete and accurate source files for localization.
• Work closely with localization project managers in Europe, Asia, and Latin America, in order to execute localization projects on schedule and within target budget.
• Work closely with localization project managers to deliver translated files to corporate and regional stakeholders
• Execute localization projects on schedule and within target budget.
• Maintain weekly status reports to help establish clear expectations for corporate and regional stakeholders.
• 2+ years project and/or program management experience required, preferably working in the globalization field.
• Bachelor’s degree in languages, computer science, or relevant technical field.
• Experience building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders and partners across geographically dispersed teams.
• Results-oriented, can-do attitude, working in challenging international environments across multiple time zones.
• Localization project management experience a plus
• Familiarity with SharePoint, HTML, XML, and desktop publishing. Familiarity with localization tools and processes.
• Skilled in driving initiatives across the organization.
• Excellent verbal / written communication skills and the ability to work well within a diverse, geographically distributed, multicultural environment.
• Excellent communication skills to support the weekly status reporting and updates.
Larsen Globalization - 20 months ago