Sevierville, TN 37862
Ride Mechanic / Go-Kart Mechanic
JOB PURPOSE: T he purpose of the Mechanic position is to complete preventative and routine maintenance, and repairs of current facilities, structures and buildings.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ensuring a clean, organized environment in maintenance shops, mechanical spaces and back areas.
· Ensure highest levels of safety are maintained by adhering to OSHA, local health and safety codes, legal regulations and company safety and security policies are met.
· Ensure a safe working and guest experience environment by consistently practicing safe work behaviors.
· Provide reporting leader with feedback, ideas and suggestions on a timely basis.
· Perform daily inspections of assigned rides and complete checklists for maintenance needed and performed.
· Maintain equipment through preventive maintenance and repairs, including the use of lubricants and chemicals.
· Make necessary repairs to ride equipment in a timely manner.
· Proper use and care of company tools and equipment.
SKILLS, REQUIREMENTS, AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Demonstrated ability to adhere to all company policies, procedures, rules, regulations, standards, guidelines, expectations and requirements
· Familiar with a variety of field concepts, practices, and procedures. Knowledgeable of OSHA guidelines.
· Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously; willingness to maintain a flexible work schedule to meet various demands for multiple concurrent projects.
· Maintain, repair and troubleshoot rides and attractions to insure their safe and efficient operation with minimum supervision.
· Maintain a parts inventory; notify a manager of parts or materials necessary to insure safe, continuous operation.
· Insure that rides are clean and visually in compliance with manufacturers specifications, guests and NASCAR SpeedPark expectations.
· To insure that manufacturer specifications and state regulations are complied with and documented.
· Keep all records in an accessible, organized fashion.
· Be able to read, write and implement maintenance and inspection procedures.
· Must possess own hand tools.
· Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
· Must possess a High School Diploma and a valid drivers’ license.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to fifty pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
· Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level is generally high.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
PARC Management, LLC is a Drug Free Workplace