LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company (LG), a global leader and innovator in the global mobile communications industry, constantly sets new trends in mobile technology and helps enrich lifestyles around the world. With its breakthrough technologies and innovative design in smart devices, LG is committed to providing the best ever user experience and being at the forefront of efforts to open up the next generation of communications.
We're now hiring at our Englewood Cliffs, NJ office for a GTM & Sales Ops Analyst.
• Develop sell-out game plans for key selling seasons across the KAM teams (Key Account Mgmt)
• Collect the RAM (Regional Account Mgmt) field activity reports, consolidate and summarize findings, and develop reports weekly
• Perform market-level sell-out analysis to assess impact, identify successes and issues, and develop weekly action plans for RAMs’ execution
• Support the operation of weekly sell-out meetings with KAM and RAM teams
• Create sell-out targets and monitor achievement against targets
• Dissemminate weekly reports to various HQ and business unit stakeholders
• Create, maintain, and share sales and marketing dashboards and reporting metrics
• Administer the Sales & Marketing Management department budget
• Manage market development funds and assigned budget; and oversee processing via business unit planning and Marketing planning
• Support the VP of Sales & Marketing Management in handling office administrative duties
• Support the coordination of team events
• Support strategic Go-To-Market initiatives/projects as needed
• BS degree in Business, Marketing or similar; or equivalent experience
• Minimum 3 years in Consumer Electronics or MobileCom experience
• Previous data analysis experience required
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Exceptional Excel skill is a must
(Ability to travel up to 25%)
LG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other protected characteristics. Minorities, women, disabled persons, Vietnam era and disabled veterans are encouraged to apply.
LG Electronics - 17 months ago
LG Electronics (LGE) makes the products that have tech-savvy consumers chomping at the bit in the kitchen, in the media room, and on the...