Dramatically sculpted into the Pacific Northwest splendor, Gold Mountain Golf Club has garnered impressive awards and has taken its place as one of America's finest municipally owned golf courses.
Stunning views and delicious cuisine combine to offer relaxation and great memories under the roof of Gold Mountain's clubhouse, as well as the ability to host 300 guests for special events.
Columbia Hospitality is currently looking for Seasonal Tee Hosts to join the team at Gold Mountain Golf Club. This position will help maintain the pace of play and enforce rules and regulations on the golf course.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Greets each guest and educates them on course conditions, course rules and policies, and pace of play
2) Assists Guests with their golf bags, supplies, etc.
3) Organizes and prepares golf carts and other items needed
4) Ensures equipment is stored properly and maintains cleanliness
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
1) Possess excellent verbal communication and people relations skills
2) Must possess strong customer service skills and remain calm and work effectively in stressful situations
3) Must possess a general understanding of pace of play, golf terminology and rules
4) Ability to regularly lift up to 50+ pounds
$9.19 per hour + golfing privileges
This is a Seasonal Non-Exempt (Hourly) position. Must have open availability April – September (A minimum of 3 days per week) including weekends.
Columbia Hospitality - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard