Golf Course Maintenance is responsible for ensuring that
the grounds of the golf course are maintained at the
best possible condition at all times with the least
amount of inconvenience to guests. Golf Course
Maintenance is responsible for maintaining the grounds
to include: Mowing of greens, fairways, tees and apron,
trees, shrubs, etc.
Job Requirements:Education & Experience:
equipment use preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous experience with golf course maintenance and
occasionally or in excess of 50 pounds of force
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Heavy work - Exerting in excess of 100 pounds of force
frequently and/or in excess of 20 pounds constantly to
lift, carry push, pull or otherwise move objects.
and written, with all level of employees and guests in
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally
an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented
clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and
functions to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental
an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in
Highgate Hotel Standards, as required by scheduling,
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with
which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
grooming, which includes wearing the proper uniform and
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and
to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Comply with Highgate Hotel Standards and regulations
problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify
anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving
- Must be effective in handling problems, including
problems as necessary.
information, data, etc. from various sources to meet
- Must be able to understand and apply complex
- Must be able to cross-train in other hotel related
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of
anticipating guest or operational needs.
- Must be able to show initiative, including
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Maintain a clean safe work area.
- Maintain golf course: pick up all trash, water as
shrubs on the grounds.
- Trim, prune, fertilize and maintain trees, plants and
- Use all tools and equipment safely and correctly.
Highgate Hotels, L.P. - Generic - USE THIS ONE NOW - 16 months ago